[ overboard / sfw / alt / cytube] [ leftypol / b / WRK / hobby / tech / edu / ga / ent / 777 / posad / i / a / R9K / dead ] [ meta ]

/b/ - Siberia

"We need an imageboard of action to fight for OC making posters."
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Flag
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

Matrix   IRC Chat   Mumble   Telegram   Discord


File: 1695023202831.jpg ( 511.72 KB , 1536x2048 , 20230918_143358.jpg )

 No.149365[Last 50 Posts]

>Leftypol.org welcome thread

Since orgfags (pic related) are coming over in droves, let's welcome them.

<Hey guys. Leave your baggage, cat ears, and dilators at the door!
>>

 No.149366

File: 1695023258929.jpg ( 191.78 KB , 1080x1433 , 20230918_143505.jpg )

>>

 No.149370

File: 1695023532700.jpg ( 113.99 KB , 773x1033 , 20230918_143329.jpg )

>>

 No.149371

File: 1695023612677.jpg ( 57.81 KB , 592x649 , 20230918_143218.jpg )

Troons L train
>>

 No.149375

File: 1695053951269.jpg ( 97.07 KB , 1050x1280 , 20230918_231835.jpg )

>>

 No.149376

File: 1695054760482.jpg ( 604.48 KB , 1078x1994 , 1695054743255.jpg )

ogres, there's still hope for you
>>

 No.149377

File: 1695057418415.jpg ( 75.69 KB , 1024x1011 , 1692729396666805.jpg )

>Hating troons

Borinng.
I hate women.
>>

 No.149379

>I hate women
>Nazi propaganda
ok mr humanist socialist with retard characteristics
>>

 No.149380

>>149379
ok back at you mr gommunist with bluepilled man-slave characteristics
>>

 No.149381

>>149379
This. The only people who genuinely seethe over the existence of troons are stormfags and cis w*men.
>>

 No.149382

rent free op lmao
>>

 No.149384

File: 1695079680175.jpg ( 164.34 KB , 1004x1129 , 20230918_225503.jpg )

>>

 No.149385

>>149379
This additude is why people like OP exist sorry to inform you. 99% of these fags just get off on your unrequited seething over this subject,
>>

 No.149386

File: 1695084676747.jpg ( 257.03 KB , 1170x2532 , 20230918_230256.jpg )

>>

 No.149387

File: 1695084884284.jpg ( 224.86 KB , 1080x1667 , 20230918_231518.jpg )

>>

 No.149388

>>149386
Ok but what about passing trans girls? Stop letting them live in your head rent free
>>

 No.149389

File: 1695103640383.jpg ( 67.39 KB , 1080x777 , 20230918_230933.jpg )

>>

 No.149390

File: 1695103939126.jpg ( 70.42 KB , 819x1024 , Rose-Image.jpg )

>>149388
Ya chud. I've been on HRT for 2 days and already look like this. Don't get jealous when I steal your girlfriend.
>>

 No.149391

File: 1695106285140.mp4 ( 2.98 MB , 480x852 , gxkqsxxWr1z5VoPJ.mp4 )

Welcome ogres
>>

 No.149394

File: 1695110001157.jpg ( 71.73 KB , 1080x528 , 20230919_145138.jpg )

>>

 No.149395

>>149394
the fuck is a "deadname"?
>>

 No.149397

File: 1695111208112.jpg ( 243 KB , 1080x1966 , 20230918_231254.jpg )

>>

 No.149398

File: 1695111318362.jpg ( 329.39 KB , 926x2048 , 20230918_231507.jpg )

>>

 No.149399

>>149398
Lmao the father is retarded whatever way you look at this.
>>

 No.149400

>>149399
how's he retarded?
I'd sooner die too than be dependent on some unstable freak
>>

 No.149401

>>149399
>doesn't understand what's it's like to have dignity
>>

 No.149402

File: 1695117619386.jpg ( 36.64 KB , 464x464 , 20230919_161648.jpg )

>>

 No.149403

File: 1695117763620.jpg ( 53.26 KB , 640x798 , 20230919_163119.jpg )

The only people who think orgfag jannies are Marxists are rightoids
>>

 No.149404

>>149400
He could at least try and turn the son normal again rather throwing a hissy fit and giving up.

>>149401
>t. has never seen an old person in the last stages of cancer without any family support
There is no dignity in spending your final months rotting in a pool of your own diarrhea and piss anon.
>>

 No.149405

>>149404
>He could at least try and turn the son normal again rather throwing a hissy fit and giving up.
the dude has fucking cancer you fucking idiot
>>

 No.149406

>>149404
A 'hissy fit' would be demanding his son be normal.

He's saying 'nah, I'm good' and chosing to maintain some dignity by preserving a bit of mental peace rather than let his son's mental illness wear on him.

>Dying alone

vs.
>Dying while being cared for by a circus freak that reminds you of your failure as a father

Ya, the dad's choice is fully understandable. Not ideal, but better than the other option
>>

 No.149407

>>149405
Normal human interaction and psychology doesn't register for the psuedoleftist queer performance artist
>>

 No.149409

File: 1695120121110.jpg ( 53.19 KB , 535x508 , 20230919_173125.jpg )

>>

 No.149410

File: 1695122679989.jpg ( 92.85 KB , 700x700 , 20230919_173546.jpg )

>>

 No.149415

>>149390
I mean Bailey Jay is probably the most famous trap alive. At least in reference to chan culture. They dead ass look like a woman and I've wanted to have sex with them for years now.
>>

 No.149416

>>149415
Who and what?
>>

 No.149417

File: 1695131393202.jpg ( 73.07 KB , 717x492 , 20230919_173915.jpg )

>>

 No.149419

>>149377
are you gay?
>>

 No.149440

Why does net obsess over transgender people? We’re not allowed to exist? Do we sleep under your beds and shit on your ground or something?
>>

 No.149441

>>149440
Where do we obsess?
>>

 No.149443

>>149417
I always thought this transition stuff was self reenforcing. Estrogen makes you more passive. The more passive you get, the stronger you respond to people's encouragement to transitioning.
It's why libs love trans MtF so much, hey like the idea of masculinity, that could be used to challenge, being made impotent.
>>

 No.149445

>>149440
There are only a handful of them. It just seems like a lot because on every other mainstream site.troon hate gets deleted these days.
>>

 No.149446

File: 1695215755370.jpg ( 273.57 KB , 1080x1215 , 1692226162858993.jpg )

>>149440
I don't really obsess. I'm not gonna lie I think the memes can be funny some times. I think a lot of net fags are hold overs from the relationship we had with leftcel from r9k. None the less the major Cruz of the board is free speech so it's something that you'll have to accept posting here
I think trans people are valid and I have no issue with their existence personally, though. I do kind of take issue with him types that are often cherry picked here.

Not because they are bad but frankly, it's unfortunate, but I think they do more damage to the movement currently. Society isn't ready to accept non passing trans people and they will just become the target of scorn and ridicule thus damaging the movement because they are just giving free ammunition to the people who hate them. None the less I think they have a right to exist and be and do whatever they want.
>>

 No.149449

>>149446
Hon* not him.
>>

 No.149455

File: 1695233373003.webm ( 2.78 MB , 640x360 , 1695135356356384.webm )

br00tal
>>

 No.149458

>>149455
troons are deluded retards but we as incels should wield them as a weapon that smashes feminoid monopoly

we should act like jesuits
>>

 No.149459

File: 1695235495510.mp4 ( 1.29 MB , 1080x1920 , Snapinsta.app_video_121418….mp4 )

>>

 No.149460

File: 1695237015460.png ( 974.13 KB , 1024x768 , NAFO.png )

>>149458
>we
just troon out already. you'll find plenty of support on twatter and reddit
>>

 No.149461

>>149460
go back to your containment thread fuckface

shouldn't you be dying now for some cunt and muh traditions, russkie?
>>

 No.149472

File: 1695252855153.png ( 483.15 KB , 635x674 , 1694033665300558.png )

>>149455
God I would give anything to have sex with her I don't care if she's a reactionary.
>>

 No.149473

>>149458
Why are troons any more deluded than anyone who believes in gender binaries?
Real question.
>>

 No.149474

>>149473
Because biological reality itself is binary for all intents and purposes. Fringe cases are statistically insignificant and so can be safely ignored.

Troons are deluded if they think they are anything but imitators.

It's YOUR problem if you can't pass, not anyone else's.
>>

 No.149476

>>149474
>It's YOUR problem if you can't pass, not anyone else's.
But again, I concede this point, and demand that MtF troons should be treated as biological w*men. Because w*men are the Great Satan.
>>

 No.149477

File: 1695264248138.jpg ( 158.42 KB , 1195x1367 , 1694755701373951.jpg )

>>149474
But here is the thing: Sex and Gender are abstractions created by humanity that far predate the existence of genealogy. So when you demand people only use the pronouns you personally like you are being every bit as ideological as they are.
>>

 No.149478

>>149477
Sex isn't an abstraction. Gender might be, but sex is not. It's a physical and biological reality.
>>

 No.149479

>>149478
Sex absolutely is.
What objectively defined XX and XY chromosomes as Male or female?
>>

 No.149480

>>149479
It's not about that. It's the fact that there is a difference that is fundamental. XX and XY are abstractions. Big sex cell and small sex cell is also an abstraction. What is not an abstraction is that there is a marked difference between the two.
>>

 No.149481

File: 1695265449138.jpg ( 108.36 KB , 1080x833 , 1691988272662388(1).jpg )

>>149480
It is absolutely about that. Yes fundemental difference exist but nothing about these fundemental difference objectively defined what clothes and outfit and presentation a person must presume. Objectively they simple say wether a person has XX or XY chromosomes. If we were being truly objective we would simply define a person by their chromosomal composition and not care what they look like.
I think that people shouldn't be obscene but…
XX and XY are abstractions but the more accurately describe a fundemental objective fact with more utility then something like sex which just causes more confusion. At the end of the day we still NEED the abstraction of language in order to describe phenomenon around us. What something like sex does just further abstracts that for no reason.

Sex is absolutely as much of a spook as gender is.
If there was any semblance of objectivity to sex terminology then it wouldn't predate our understanding of genealogy as a concept.
>>

 No.149482

>>149458
>we as incels
you can fuck off

>>149461
>shouldn't you be dying, russkie?
Absolutely uncalled for
>>

 No.149483

>>149481
>Yes fundemental difference exist but nothing about these fundemental difference objectively defined what clothes and outfit and presentation a person must presume.
It's a very good thing that I didn't say that, then, because I would sound like an idiot. Sex is real, whether you like it or not.
>Objectively they simple say wether a person has XX or XY chromosomes. If we were being truly objective we would simply define a person by their chromosomal composition and not care what they look like.
I think you need to rethink your post. Your kneejerk reaction and reach toward your dialogue tree isn't working out. You're not arguing with me. You're arguing with the voices in your head. All I sad was that sex is a physical reality. You have extrapolated arguments that were not made.
>>

 No.149484

>>149483
>>149483
>sex is real cause I said so

Not how it works but if it helps you sleep at night keep coping.


>All I said is sex is a physical reality.


Either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend what is being said to you either way you are wrong and I have clearly shown this to be the case. Furthermore, you are clearly projecting because I have actually put a lot of time and thought into my philosophy unlike you who is clearly shooting from the hip and doubling down despite the fact you objectively lack any current argument.
>>

 No.149485

File: 1695266276004.jpg ( 261.95 KB , 1000x584 , cover[1].jpg )

>>149484
>>sex is real cause I said so
It's real because it exists as a physical reality, whether you recognize it or not. You may as well say that gravity isn't real because it wasn't defined until much later, or even recognized as a force. You may continue to say that it's not even a unified theory, so gravity must not be real. You, of course, would still die if you fell out of a building. This is what makes something real and not simply a construct like gender, for example. We could conceive of a world where males are made to wear long hair, wear revealing clothing, and so on. You cannot conceive of a world where the small and big sex cells are going to behave differently based off our conception of them. This makes sex real. Do you understand?
>Either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend what is being said to you
You said that sex is an abstraction. It is not. You then went on a stupid question saying:
>What objectively defined XX and XY chromosomes as Male or female?
Which was not mentioned. You have a dialogue tree, and that tree needs some pruning.
>either way you are wrong and I have clearly shown this to be the case
You have not. You simply can't fucking read and have a preconceived notion of what you are arguing with and against.
>Furthermore, you are clearly projecting because I have actually put a lot of time and thought into my philosophy
You have, unfortunately, wasted your fucking time. I have never seen a more half-baked philosopher as you.
>clearly shooting from the hip and doubling down despite the fact you objectively lack any current argument.
This must be embarrassing for you, being beaten by such an amateur.
>>

 No.149486

File: 1695266691243.png ( 34.56 KB , 1200x510 , circular-reasoning-has-rui….png )

>>149485


>It's real because it's real

Circular reasoning much?

>You said sex is an abstraction it is not

It is and I explained why and you still haven't given me a reasonable report. Where is the objectivity to sex terminology? What about chromosomal composition makes some one pre destined to wear specific clothing or behave a specific way. In fact the whole argument about this proves my point. If it WAS objective we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place and trans people wouldn't exist at all.

>Which was not mentioned


Retard, I'm positing that YOU define the objectivity you claim exists. You say it is real so the burden of proof is on your to prove it is real. Do you know how the burden of proof works? Do you know what we define as reality? You're proving my point you are failing to comprehend what is being said to you.

>blah blah blah still not saying anything of value


Cope seethe and dial8 transhumanist.
>>

 No.149487

>>149486
>Circular reasoning much?
No. It's real because it exists whether you have a concept of it or not. Does the moon stop existing during the daytime? Are muons not going through you right now simply because you do not understand them? These are real whether you can understand them or not.
>It is and I explained why
No, you did a half-assed attempt at explaining why the terms "male" and "female" are abstractions, but not why sex would be, as it is a real physical phenomenon, not a trick of language.
>Where is the objectivity to sex terminology?
Again with the dialogue tree? I never said anything about the terminology. You can call it whatever you want. The phenomenon does not go away or change based on this.
>What about chromosomal composition makes some one pre destined to wear specific clothing or behave a specific way.
Are you trolling right now? Your dialogue tree is really quite poor, and in bad need of pruning. I never mentioned behavior related to sex. I would say nice try, but this is really getting quite pathetic.
>In fact the whole argument about this proves my point. If it WAS objective we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place and trans people wouldn't exist at all.
So if I start to argue that gravity isn't real and using poor argumentation this proves that gravity is an abstraction and not a real physical phenomenon? Who's engaging in circular reasoning now?
>Retard, I'm positing that YOU define the objectivity you claim exists.
Well, you really should write things instead of trying to get people to read your mind. Though, I guess that should be expected, since you constantly think you have read mine. kek
> You say it is real so the burden of proof is on your to prove it is real
Yes. Please observe the phenomenon that certain animals can reproduce only by combining sex cells. These sex cells are distinct from each other. This proves that what we call sex is a real phenomenon. We didn't just make it up.
> Do you know how the burden of proof works? Do you know what we define as reality? You're proving my point you are failing to comprehend what is being said to you.
You're a very poor writer, and an ever worse argumentator. You should try to finish your high school philosophy class before you try lecturing someone.
>Cope seethe and dial8 transhumanist.
Stay mad, kid.
>>

 No.149488

File: 1695268483763.gif ( 2.56 MB , 190x200 , 1693077564271744.gif )

>>149487
>It exists wether you are aware of it or not.

How?

>You said male and female are abstractions not sex

What else do you mean by sex? If you say you just mean chromosomes then why use sex terminology at all?

>If I start to argue gravity isn't real


Gravity can be observed and measured. It's clearly OBJECTIVELY true, lmao. Sex cannot. Again you are so dumb you can't even understand circular reasoning

>Animals can reproduce by only combining sex cells.

Those cells exist what you are shoe horning in is the term sex. So what you're really trying to do is a bait and switch where you go "ohh I didn't mean sex like that in a gendered way (further proving my point) what you are arguing is semantics by implying that sex doesn't mean what colloquiallyb everyone on earth subconsciously defines sex as to mean means. And again even still if you are just going to say "Sex = Cells" Then why not just use the scientific terminology of the cells to begin with?

This is so I'm hilariously dishonest and you are clearly coping and backed into a corner now playing cheap parlor trucks to deluded yourself into believing your own bias apriori assumptions about reality and feel better about your cognitive dissonance.

>Doesn't understand burden of proof

>Doesn't understand circular reasoning
>stay mad
>>

 No.149489

>>149488
>How?
Because presumably things continue to exist whether you see them or not. Or do you believe the world goes away when you fall asleep?
>What else do you mean by sex? If you say you just mean chromosomes then why use sex terminology at all?
Sex is simply the fact that animals produce different sex cells for reproduction.
>Gravity can be observed and measured. It's clearly OBJECTIVELY true, lmao. Sex cannot
Sex can be measured. Or do you mean to tell me that you could not tell the difference between a sperm and an egg?
> Again you are so dumb you can't even understand circular reasoning
I think you're heavily huffing your own farts. This might be why you think this. That or you have severe mental retardation.
>Those cells exist what you are shoe horning in is the term sex.
You can call it something else. Those cells exist and act in such a manner. The phenomenon doesn't go away. Earlier you mentined that gravity could be measured, but why not say that you too are shoehorning the term "gravity" onto this phenomenon? Also, you really can't measure gravity. We don't really know what "it" is. Sex is a far simpler phenomenon by comparison.
>So what you're really trying to do is a bait and switch where you go "ohh I didn't mean sex like that in a gendered way
Feel free to point out where I did that if you think I'm doing that.
> what you are arguing is semantics by implying that sex doesn't mean what colloquially
I thought we were discussing a natural phenomenon. Now, you could have asked to clarify if I meant the act of sex or the idea that there is a quality called sex, which there is, by the way.
> And again even still if you are just going to say "Sex = Cells" Then why not just use the scientific terminology of the cells to begin with?
That is the scientific qualification for sex.
>Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing organism produces male or female gametes.[1][2] Male organisms produce small mobile gametes (spermatozoa, sperm, pollen), while female organisms produce larger, non-mobile gametes (ova, often called egg cells).[3]
Now, we could have called either one male or female, but the phenomenon of sex is real.
>This is so I'm hilariously dishonest and you are clearly coping and backed into a corner
I really think you need to slow down. You haven't backed anyone anywhere. You're just really bad at this, and really fucking stupid. I'm sorry to be the one who has to tell you this.
>>

 No.149490

>>149446
>I think a lot of net fags are hold overs from the relationship we had with leftcel from r9k
It's pretty evident that there's a leftcel holdover demographic here. It's unfortunate that such a culture took off - incel culture, along with r9001 culture itself, is more-or-less being a useless doomer as an identity. A quick glance at >>> /r9k/ and it's got straight-up counter-revolutionary tendencies, embracing just wasting away and trying to convince others to do it too.

The kind of shit that makes one think, just be a fucking rightoid and sabotage their movement instead like the rest of the incels.
>>

 No.149491

>>149489
>Because presumably things continue to exist whether you see them or not. Or do you believe the world goes away when you fall asleep?
implying you exist
>>

 No.149492

>>149491
I'm not implying it. I'm explicitly declaring my existence.
>>

 No.149494

>>149489
>Things exist wether you see them or not

>Math exists with out you because rocks are real

>language exists with out you because books are real.
>Theology exists with out you because the Bible is real

Stop avoiding the question and explain how sex exists objectively. If it's objective then you can explain how. I can explain how gravity is objective I can explain how the laws of physics exist outside of the mind. Explain how sex exists outside of the mind.


>Sex is when sex cell exist.


Bravo you just made another circular argument. Again as I stated before it being defined with the term sex and the actual existence of the cell in question are TWO different things. You're basically saying we define sex by sex.

>You can call it something else


Sure but what I am trying to get across to you is that the behavior of those cells has nothing to do with wether or not some one presents themselves a certain gendered way. If you are going to back peddle and claim that you don't mean sex in a gendered way then the whole point is completely moot to begin with.Yiu obviously have no idea what you are talking about and just assumed up to this point that you were non ideological when you really were not.

Chromosomes exist the abstraction above that we call sex does not and has lost all utility in the modern era as terminology even.

>Feel free to point out where I did that


>he bro feel free to point out where specifically this unfalsifiable thing happened he good luck.

It's not fact it's opinion and you wear that guilty like a crown

>That is the scientific qualification for sex.

No it isn't. No human in earth simply means "lol sex is just like a word bro" when they define people as male or female at birth. Scientific definitions for sex do not rest on such bias motives. That's whole chromosomes are defined how they are and not defined as "lol the dude and chick gene." And even if they some how ARE again that does not justify their utility as terminology. You basically are just watering down your lame argument to meaninglessness.

Again what is the point of just not using sexual terminology to refer to these genetic components?

>the phenomenon of sex is real


Holy shit dude you might be dumber than I thought.
Do you understand how language works? You realize words can have multiple meanings right?

>You're really dumb and you haven't done this and that and your bad at this.


And yet everything that has been said to you completely contradicts this narrative.
>>

 No.149495

>>149490
Strange times call for strange bed fellows unfortunately. I wouldn't go as far as to say all of them are full on reactionaries, but, I will say that the board in it's earliest stages depended on them for it's survival.
>>

 No.149497

File: 1695270325045.jpg ( 106.94 KB , 1080x1023 , 20230921_111315.jpg )

>>149494
The HRT is dumbing you down. Every animal on earth has two sexes. You, however, are some uncanny in-between circus freak
>>

 No.149498

File: 1695270445102.mp4 ( 828.33 KB , 320x568 , F2dLGBEOOJDr1JWq.mp4 )

Sorry toots. Crying into a camera while talking about how hard your life is is clearly female behavior
>>

 No.149499

File: 1695270462880.jpg ( 615.29 KB , 1080x1152 , Screenshot_2023-09-21-11-1….jpg )

>>

 No.149501

>>149494
>>Things exist wether you see them or not
Some things exist without the use of a human mind, yes.
>>Math exists with out you because rocks are real
No, we invented math. It would not exist without the human brain.
>>language exists with out you because books are real.
No, but books are real because they exist without you, even if the language inside them is completely dead and there is nobody around to read it.
>>Theology exists with out you because the Bible is real
This one doesn't make any kind of sense, but A for effort.
>Stop avoiding the question and explain how sex exists objectively.
Because animals wouldn't reproduce if it this phenomenon did not take place. We observe that animals do reproduce, therefore sex is real.
>If it's objective then you can explain how.
Objectively sexed species produce different sex cells, which are both required for reproduction. Therefore sex is real.
>I can explain how gravity is objective
Please do.
>I can explain how the laws of physics exist outside of the mind.
Not all of them. Physics, like mathematics, is an incomplete system, not all of which is correct or congruent. So no, you can't.
>Bravo you just made another circular argument.
No. Sex exists because these two cells exist and must exist for reproduction to take place. We have called them sex cells, but we can call them gametes. The sex part is the fact that they are not the same. That is what makes them a sexed species. You don't know what circular logic is. Please go back and read your philosophy 101 textbook.
>Again as I stated before it being defined with the term sex and the actual existence of the cell in question are TWO different things.
It's a very good thing that at no point was I saying that the definition of the term "sex" is objective, as we know it can refer to a quality and an act. The phenomenon described as sex is real, though, and you can cry about it.
>Sure but what I am trying to get across to you is that the behavior of those cells has nothing to do with wether or not some one presents themselves a certain gendered way.
Except nobody mentioned gender. And the fact that you acknowledge that your opinion on them has no bearing on how they work means that what we call sex is a real phenomenon, irrespective of what you call it.
>If you are going to back peddle and claim that you don't mean sex in a gendered
It's not backpedaling if I never stated that, you dumbfuck. You're stuck in your dialogue tree again. Please go back and show where I referred to sex as gender at all.
>then the whole point is completely moot to begin with
Man, it's almost like someone here started down his dialogue tree and didn't stop until he realized he looked like a fucking idiot. Sex is real. That's all that was stated. You're the one that reacted like a dumbfuck. I'm sure you spent a long time on that dialogue tree, you NPC cuck.
>Yiu obviously have no idea what you are talking about and just assumed up to this point that you were non ideological when you really were not.
I think you're reading too far into a simple statement that you have just acknowledged as a fact. Do try to relax, or kill yourself. Clearly thinking is not your strong suit, or reading, or really anything for that matter.
>Chromosomes exist the abstraction above that we call sex does not and has lost all utility in the modern era as terminology even.
Chromosomes don't define sex, which has a definition, one that you seem to be completely ignorant of.
>he bro feel free to point out where specifically this unfalsifiable thing happened he good luck.
It's not unfalsifiable. If I made a bad argument you should point it out. However, you are arguing with your projection of me in your head. We call this a strawman. The reason you can't find me making such a claim is because I didn't make it, you just wish I had so your arguments would actually work. Unfortunately for you, I'm not stupid and don't follow a dialogue tree.
>No it isn't. No human in earth simply means "lol sex is just like a word bro"
Well I'm a human on earth, and I do. I thought we were talking about science. If you ask any biologist they will give you this answer, so I reckon there are plenty of humans on earth that would answer this.
> when they define people as male or female at birth.
You are conflating the sociological aspect with the scientific, though it's not a hard determination to make if you really want to. Male organs make small gametes, female organs make the big ones. You can switch terminology, but males and females exist in the human species, as it is a sexed species.
>Scientific definitions for sex do not rest on such bias motives.
I would say that most science is biased. Even our definition of positive and negative poles is actually backward from how it works. That's all bias, and there's plenty of it. Science isn't absolutely perfect all the time. It's a process of distilling the best over time.
>That's whole chromosomes are defined how they are and not defined as "lol the dude and chick gene." And even if they some how ARE again that does not justify their utility as terminology. You basically are just watering down your lame argument to meaninglessness.
It has scientific utility. It has taxonomical utility. But first I'll ask: what do you define as utility. I'd like a formal definition, please.
>Again what is the point of just not using sexual terminology to refer to these genetic components?
Gametes are not genetic components. They're whole cells. You don't know basic biology. This is why you're really lost here.
>Do you understand how language works? You realize words can have multiple meanings right?
Yes, and I also know that by using inference and context you can arrive at the right meaning.
>And yet everything that has been said to you completely contradicts this narrative.
What narrative? You're just talking to me. Please, take your meds or hang yourself, I don't really care, but it's clear you haven't thought any of this through.
>>

 No.149502

File: 1695271274386.jpg ( 173.19 KB , 1080x1261 , 20230921_113723.jpg )

>>

 No.149508

File: 1695274889442.jpg ( 29.73 KB , 500x408 , 1695274768673.jpg )

>>149502
kek troony fags hold their death over society's head like they actually matter.
Typical incel abusive behavior.
>I-if you don't have sex with me I'll kill myself!
no wonder incels are attempting to form a front. They're exactly the same!
>>

 No.149515

File: 1695279721503.png ( 72.22 KB , 255x143 , 1693764350939.png )

>>149497
>>149502
>>149508
All the same faggot.

>>149501

>Some things exist without the use of a human mind, yes.


You literally have yet to actually define what you mean by "sex" even though I keep repeatedly asking you to do so.

Yes that is exactly what I said.
>Nothing exists outside the mind
You're a pathetic worm.

Prove the objectivity of Sex as a concept.

>No, we invented math. It would not exist without the human brain.


Wow you mean exactly like we did with all terminology, specifically, terminology revolving around sex?

>No, but books are real because they exist without you, even if the language inside them is completely dead and there is nobody around to read it.


You're very close to the point. It's not possible to be this obtuse with out trolling, I am deff being trolled at this point; Chromosomes exist with out your mind.
The concept of those chromosomes applying to "sex" does not.

>This one doesn't make any kind of sense, but A for effort.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Because animals wouldn't reproduce if it this phenomenon did not take place. We observe that animals do reproduce, therefore sex is real.



Sex does not mean "penis or vagina"

>Please do.


>drops keys in literal 8th grade sceience class

>Behold students, gravity!
>DURRRRR HOW DOES GRAVITY INTO REALITY
Literally sub autism score retard levels here.

>Not all of them. Physics, like mathematics, is an incomplete system, not all of which is correct or congruent. So no, you can't.


Unless there are specific localities that we do not know about as far as we can tell the 4 fundamental laws of physics are universal. As far as we can tell these fields are universal.

Do you even know all 4 laws of psychics?

>Sex exists because these two cells exist


>sperms cells exist

>eggs exist
>There for sex is real

You're not explaining how we go from Sperm and Egg cells to sex being objective.

>It's a very good thing that at no point was I saying that the definition of the term "sex" is objective, as we know it can refer to a quality and an act. The phenomenon described as sex is real, though, and you can cry about it.


"It's real because it exists as a physical reality,"
"Objectively sexed species produce different sex cells, which are both required for reproduction. Therefore sex is real."

God you are such a stupid, lying, faggot. I could dig out more from your pathetic ideological fagotry, but, I am feeling to lazy to actually give that much of a shit I don't see why you are even bothering lying because it's all public for the whole board to see how stupid you are. Especially all the old fags who recognize your obvious posting style.

>Except nobody mentioned gender. And the fact that you acknowledge that your opinion on them has no bearing on how they work means that what we call sex is a real phenomenon, irrespective of what you call it.


Again you stupid faggot what do you mean by sex then specifically answer the question. Define your terms.

>Man, it's almost like someone here started down his dialogue tree and didn't stop until he realized he looked like a fucking idiot. Sex is real. That's all that was stated. You're the one that reacted like a dumbfuck. I'm sure you spent a long time on that dialogue tree, you NPC cuck.


Sex is not real cope.

>I think you're reading too far into a simple statement that you have just acknowledged as a fact. Do try to relax, or kill yourself. Clearly thinking is not your strong suit, or reading, or really anything for that matter.


Meaningless psychobabble.


>Chromosomes don't define sex, which has a definition, one that you seem to be completely ignorant of.


so what is it?

>Well I'm a human on earth, and I do.


If this is true then why do you insist so heavily on using it as termonolgy and not simply just identifying people by the chromosomes? Or why do you invest so much inventory into seething over transhumanists and hons?

You are so transparently full of shit. Feckless opportunist.
>male organs make small gametes
What defines these organs as male?
>female organs make the bigs ones
What defines these organs as female?

you mean the reproductive systems of humans right?
You have it completely backwards

it's >reproductive organs -> sex terminology not >sex termonology -> reproductive organs

Humans literally had to apply these definitions.

>I would say that most science is biased.


You're even dumber than I thought previously which was already possibly one of the lowest bars I have ever encountered.

>It has scientific utility. It has taxonomical utility. But first I'll ask:


No.

>Gametes are not genetic components. They're whole cells. You don't know basic biology.


This is all completely besides the point

>Yes, and I also know that by using inference and context you can arrive at the right meaning.


That's really funny from a guy who can't seem to actually grow a spine and stand on a definition of something he knows full well 99% of the population uses and he himself used until it was proven to be inconvenient for his ideology.

>What narrative? You're just talking to me. Please, take your meds or hang yourself, I don't really care, but it's clear you haven't thought any of this through.



>WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAA WAA MEDS WAAAA


Also, stop cherry picking my argument why don't you and actually address everything I said in full and kind? You''re literally pulling everything I said apart mid sentence.
>>

 No.149518

>>149515
Do u wanna tell us what it is then, because this doesn't seem all that wrong:

>Sex does not mean "penis or vagina"
>>

 No.149519

File: 1695282385208.jpg ( 162.22 KB , 1170x1432 , 20230921_111030.jpg )

>>

 No.149520

>>149515
>You literally have yet to actually define what you mean by "sex" even though I keep repeatedly asking you to do so.
The fact that gametes exist in sexed species and are markedly different. That's what it means for sex to exist. We've gone over this. You're just massively illiterate.
>Yes that is exactly what I said.
To what? You're not quoting anymore.
>>Nothing exists outside the mind
Never said that. Who are you quoting?
>Prove the objectivity of Sex as a concept.
That was never my argument. I said sex exists as a phenomenon independent of the concept. This is why it's real. You can't read, dumb bitch.
>Wow you mean exactly like we did with all terminology, specifically, terminology revolving around sex?
Nope. The system of mathematics itself is invented entirely by the human mind. We also know that it's imperfect, as it is both incomplete and inconsistent.
>I am deff being trolled at this point; Chromosomes exist with out your mind. The concept of those chromosomes applying to "sex" does not.
I haven't mentioned chromosomes. You're just really that stupid, aren't you? Sex as in a sexed species is the fact that there are pairs of gametes one small and one big. That's what sex is.
>Sex does not mean "penis or vagina"
You're right. It doesn't just mean that. It also means that we find dimorphic gametes. We call this phenomenon "sex."
>Literally sub autism score retard levels here.
I noticed you didn't give it a try. Probably because you're not as dumb as you appear, or maybe you're both stupid and lazy.
>Unless there are specific localities that we do not know about as far as we can tell the 4 fundamental laws of physics are universal.
Not that we know. The math tends to break down at different scales and masses. It's not as clear-cut, and yet, these are all real things. Sex is a much simpler concept.
>As far as we can tell these fields are universal.
Nope. We don't know that either. We don't know that because the math just doesn't add up in all circumstances, making them not consistent.
>Do you even know all 4 laws of psychics?
I do, and I learned it by taking courses in modern physics and getting an actual degree. They cannot be said to be universal.
>Sex exists because these two cells exist
Well, you can call them something else, but the phenomenon we call sex will continue to exist by another name.
>You're not explaining how we go from Sperm and Egg cells to sex being objective.
Sex is the fact that there are differences between an egg and a sperm and that both are needed for reproduction. That's what it means to have a sexed species.
>"It's real because it exists as a physical reality,"
>"Objectively sexed species produce different sex cells, which are both required for reproduction. Therefore sex is real."
Neither of those talk about definitions, but the fact that a phenomenon exists. You can't read. I'm sorry to have to break it to you like this.
>I could dig out more from your pathetic ideological fagotry, but, I am feeling to lazy
It's "too lazy." I guess you can't write either.
> I don't see why you are even bothering lying
Well, the simple fact is that I didn't lie. You just can't read, mostly because you're really stupid.
>it's all public for the whole board to see how stupid you are. Especially all the old fags who recognize your obvious posting style.
Another anon already called you out as retarded. Don't get your hopes up, dumbass. I will also point out that you aren't responding to arguments anymore, but simply venting in your post. Very peak philosopher.
>Again you stupid faggot what do you mean by sex then specifically answer the question. Define your terms.
I've already told you, several times. Sex is a quality of an organism such that there are specialized cells used for reproduction that are dimorphic. This is what it means to have a sexed species.
>Sex is not real cope.
You already admitted that it's real. You just didn't understand that you did that, again, because you're very stupid.
>Meaningless psychobabble.
I'm not trying to diagnose you. I already know you're a mentally ill troon. I'm just calling you fucking stupid and high off your own farts.
>so what is it?
>Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing organism produces male or female gametes.[1][2] Male organisms produce small mobile gametes (spermatozoa, sperm, pollen), while female organisms produce larger, non-mobile gametes (ova, often called egg cells).[3]
Had already posted it, but I'll post it again. I know you're a little slow.
>If this is true then why do you insist so heavily on using it as termonolgy and not simply just identifying people by the chromosomes? Or why do you invest so much inventory into seething over transhumanists and hons?
Because that's what it's called. If I was discussing iron, I might call it Fe, and I would use the terminology attached to it. I'm not insisting on it as much as simply calling things what they are commonly called. What's wrong with you?
>What defines these organs as male?
>What defines these organs as female?
Nothing, which is why I said we could call them female if we wanted to. Here's the thing, though, they would still be related to sex, because the phenomenon continues to occur even if we call them something else.
>you mean the reproductive systems of humans right?
No, just literally the organ that makes the cells.
>it's >reproductive organs -> sex terminology not >sex termonology -> reproductive organs
And can you tell me why it's objectively this way?
>You're even dumber than I thought previously which was already possibly one of the lowest bars I have ever encountered.
Again, not an argument, just more venting from an angry idiot.
>No
I know, that you actually can't. That's why I asked.
>This is all completely besides the point
No. It's not. This is how sex is defined. It's the whole point.
>That's really funny from a guy who can't seem to actually grow a spine and stand on a definition of something he knows full well
I've given it to you several times. You just refused to accept the definition because it doesn't fit into your retarded dialogue tree.
>99% of the population uses and he himself used until it was proven to be inconvenient for his ideology.
I'm just quoting you what the actual definition is. This isn't ideological. You're just really fucking stupid.
>Also, stop cherry picking my argument why don't you and actually address everything I said in full and kind? You''re literally pulling everything I said apart mid sentence.
You haven't said anything worthy of note. You write like an angry schizophrenic troon, and your level of argumentation is worse than a child's. I can't really talk to you like a person, because you're just that dumb.
>>

 No.149521

File: 1695282544757.jpg ( 100.91 KB , 1080x1104 , 20230921_111916.jpg )

>>

 No.149522

File: 1695283456633.jpg ( 79.67 KB , 934x1076 , 20230921_111042.jpg )

>>

 No.149524

>>149520

Define what you mean by sex
Define what you mean by sex
Define what you mean by sex
Define what you mean by sex
Define what you mean by sex


If you mean just gentles then why are we even having this discussion?
Why does it matter to you what people wear?
>>

 No.149526

>>149524
I really hate butting into what seems to be a bait "ok" discussion in an otherwise clearly retarded thread, but, uh… sexual characteristics are mainly, most prominently, genitals. For social purposes, this holds true - sex reassignment surgery can't change someone's chromosomes, but it can absolutely replace one pair of genitalia with an artificial pair resembling the genitalia of another sex. There are people with hormonal conditions which cause ambiguous genitalia, and objectively fitting them into "male" or "female" or "other" becomes a social decision first and foremost because their bodies do not squarely conform to one or another sex. There are animals which can change sex by themselves or whose species possess more than two sexes; the easiest way to observe this is through genitalia.

I think there's an interesting line around breasts; they're a (primarily) female characteristic which can be grown in someone born male by simply altering hormones. They aren't really genitals, but they're something, and it's difficult for me, personally, to say whether or not I think someone who has grown breasts and produces high levels of estrogen but still has a penis has "changed their sex to female." They generally aren't men anymore, as I understand a man, but the penis question becomes relevant if anyone sees them naked - it's fair to say their gender might be female, but their sexual anatomy might not be all the way there.

The concept of sex isn't rooted in our understanding of genes and chromosomes, or in the abstract of gender (which at its most coherent is an attempt to describe the sexes - mostly male and female but also a percentage of individuals born who don't fit comfortably into either of the largest categories), but in fairly basic observations about the externally visible body which precede the concept of sex itself. Sex is mostly a description of genitals, and genitals can be altered to greater resemble other genitals, and are ultimately not all created within a sexual binary.

Anyway, have fun with you guys's thread!
>>

 No.149530

>>149526
Spoken like a true faggot who has never fucked a chick who either wasn't fat or mentally ill
>>

 No.149531

File: 1695296681896.mp4 ( 538.04 KB , 320x464 , pSxLGVOZ11hPsMmw.mp4 )

>>

 No.149532

>>149526
Holy fuck am I the only person on earth that understands this logic?
You fucking retards have the cart before the horse I am sorry to inform you, but, Definitions of words do not exist beforehand, or, apriori, before our genetic makeup, period. Anyone who says "lol bro when I say male female I simply mean le gentiles" is lying. Including yourself because in any normal conversation that isn't what you think when you think of male or female. That is not what you picture mentally and you know it.

Again as I stated 4 times now if that wasn't the case then what reason do you have for calling them by sex based termonology? Why not just simply call a spade a spade? Call a cock a cock and a pussy a pussy?
Fuck dude if you guys are the left we are fucking doomed.

>Anyway, have fun with you guys's thread!


Piss off.

Gender isn't real, sex isn't real, none of this gay bullshit you retards obesses over is real and it's just more wedge issues crafted meticulously by the powers that be to divide and conquer the working class.
>>

 No.149533

>>149532
>The concepts of men and women were created by the powers that be
Lolz what a permainside faggot

Quite honestly, I used to be a feminist, but never this looney. I abandoned that shit when I realize it repulsed most women, or at least the kind of women I wanted to sleep with (not fatties, dirty crusty activist chicks, and middle aged crones).

I honestly feel sorry for you. But I'm not surprised you believe a vagina is an abstraction. I'm sure that for you it is.
>>

 No.149534

File: 1695297759684.jpg ( 411.06 KB , 722x618 , 20230921_113557.jpg )

>>

 No.149536

>>149532
>Anyone who says "lol bro when I say male female I simply mean le gentiles" is lying. Including yourself because in any normal conversation that isn't what you think when you think of male or female. That is not what you picture mentally and you know it.

I mean it's a million times closer than saying I picture "our genetic makeup." Sex, as a concept, existed for literally thousands of years before anyone even knew what a fucking gene was. Nobody is hinging their interpretation of others' sex on chromosomes or genes - it's not realistic. Some people claim to do this exclusively, but very few people actually do this.

>Again as I stated 4 times now if that wasn't the case then what reason do you have for calling them by sex based termonology? Why not just simply call a spade a spade? Call a cock a cock and a pussy a pussy?


I do!
A cock is a cock! A pussy is a pussy!
And some genitalia is ambiguous, and it doesn't always fit squarely into either category!
Sometimes people use hormones and surgery to turn a clitoris into a small penis; sometimes people use surgery to create artificial pussies. I'm not sure what angle you're even coming from, but I consider those to be cocks and pussies respectively for all intents and purposes. Have I said anything to make you believe otherwise?
I don't go around checking people's genes and chromosomes, and it would be fucking ridiculous if I did. If someone wants to graft on a pussy, that's exactly what they'll do; I'm not the pussy police. I consider that a sex change - and you know what else? I think it would be neat if some day science advanced to a point where people (both transwomen and infertile women) could have alterations done which would allow them to conceive. It's not a priority in the least, but it would be an insane achievement if people could do it safely.

>Gender isn't real, sex isn't real,


Sex is absolutely real and I had it with your mom last night.
>>

 No.149537

>>149536
>Ambiguous genitalia enjoyer
>>

 No.149538

File: 1695300007004.jpg ( 263.81 KB , 1080x1672 , 20230921_112040.jpg )

>>

 No.149542

File: 1695303520501.jpg ( 37.41 KB , 1080x480 , 20230921_144246.jpg )

>>

 No.149543

File: 1695303672804.jpg ( 222.35 KB , 1125x1651 , 20230921_111258.jpg )

>>

 No.149551

>>149524
Well, the problem was that he kept trying to get me to define sex, which I did, and he refused to accept the definition. Some transhumanists get really defensive when you point out that some things are physical realities, as if that somehow invalidated their gender expression.
>>

 No.149552

>>149551
It's also worth pointing out that one reasons the left has such a difficult time gaining traction is because it's associated with people who lack common sense and are clearly divorced from reality.
>You can't tell someone's gender by just looking at them
>Sex isn't real
When you're this big of a retarded faggot, only other retarded faggots want anything to do with you.
>>

 No.149557

>>149552
>>149551
>>149551
You never did define sex and you still haven't point out where specifically you did.

What you did was you claimed that >sex is real bro abuse I said so

Thennyou back peddled and tried to imply


>When I say sex I literally mean peepee and vageen


Kill yourself you dishonest homosexual faggot.

>>149552

The truth is the truth you homosexual incel. Wether or not you like it or what anyone thinks. This exact reasoning is the justification many dogmatic religious nut cases you to cont propogating their dead ideology.

God does not exist.
Sex as a concept doesn't exist.
You're all retards and should rope immediately.
>>

 No.149559

>>149557
>dogmatic religious nut case
kek king of projection over here. The idealist position is yours. Materialist position is for us, troon.
>>

 No.149560

>>149559
>Doubting a claim is the same as belief in something

Kek, dude bro like you're a retard, cope
I literally hold no position I hold the position that it DOESN'T exist materially and I fucking doesn't. Just because you pea brain retards lack the mental capacity to understand doesn't make your pet ideology true.
>>

 No.149562

>>149557
>You never did define sex and you still haven't point out where specifically you did.
I have done so several times. I'll do it again:
>Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing organism produces male or female gametes.
I'll add an analogous quality that won't hurt your troon feelings:
>Electric charge (symbol q, sometimes Q) is the physical property of matter that causes it to experience a force when placed in an electromagnetic field. Electric charge can be positive or negative (commonly carried by protons and electrons respectively, by convention).
As you can see, positive or negative, like male and female are just conventions, and aren't defined objectively. However, both electric charge and sex are real properties.
>Kill yourself you dishonest homosexual faggot.
I think you need to learn to differentiate different people. I never said that.
>Kill yourself you dishonest homosexual faggot.
You're the one getting troon triggered, anon. Most people acknowledge sex as a real property, and we can readily observe it as a real and objective property of organisms.
>>

 No.149564

>>149562
To be fair anon, when you live inside and your only experience with sex is via porn, it's easy to imagine that everything is just a fantasy
>>

 No.149566

File: 1695318830468.jpg ( 103.83 KB , 1170x1624 , 20230921_110946.jpg )

>>

 No.149569

>>149562
>Sex is defined as reproductive sexually reproducing organism produces male or female gametes

So what do you define as male or female then?
You can't seem to comprehend that this is circular logic. Which if that is how you're defining it then I have already said this several times as well.

You're saying .Sex is defined by sex.
>>

 No.149570

>>149569
>So what do you define as male or female then?
Neither can you define negative or positive charge in the objective sense. It's a convention. We've gone over this.
>You can't seem to comprehend that this is circular logic. Which if that is how you're defining it then I have already said this several times as well.
You don't know what circular logic is, troon. The fact that there is a difference means that sex exists. It doesn't matter if you call it male or female, a or b type, and so on. Sex is real. Get over it.
>>

 No.149571

>>149557
>Thennyou back peddled and tried to imply
>When I say sex I literally mean peepee and vageen

No, that wasn't him, actually. If you're talking about >>149526 then that was me. I hadn't participated in this conversation until that post, hence why I started it with "I really hate butting in." 2 different anons.
>>

 No.149572

File: 1695321159760.jpg ( 142.02 KB , 950x1267 , 20230922_010040.jpg )

>POV: you're about to be banned from leftypol
>>

 No.149573

File: 1695321195320.jpg ( 24.45 KB , 400x400 , 20230922_010134.jpg )

>>

 No.149574

File: 1695321277528.mp4 ( 1.1 MB , 480x270 , hySINe9v9bu5KXt8.mp4 )

>>

 No.149575

File: 1695321376373.jpg ( 569.95 KB , 632x795 , 20230922_010241.jpg )

>>

 No.149576

File: 1695321670143.jpg ( 57.15 KB , 1280x768 , 20230922_010731.jpg )

>>

 No.149577

>>149571
>>149570
I'm glad you admit you have no actual idea what you are talking about.

>the fact it exists means sex exists


No it doesn't it means that exists not sex. Again sex is a concept we out in top of that that has our lived it's course and it's just used by federal agents like yourself to divide and conquer the left.
>>

 No.149578

>>149577
>No it doesn't it means that exists not sex.
This is a nonsensical sentence. That HRT is fucking with your brain again.
>Again sex is a concept
No. It's a real phenomenon, and it exists in nature whether you want to call it sex or not.
>it's just used by federal agents like yourself to divide and conquer the left.
Look the only thing being divided is your fake gash as you dial 8. Everyone else here pretty much agrees that you're mentally ill and can't read.
>>

 No.149579

File: 1695322447383.jpg ( 159.56 KB , 950x1876 , 20230922_010411.jpg )

>>

 No.149580

File: 1695322513772.jpg ( 1.04 MB , 1170x2283 , 20230922_010748.jpg )

>>

 No.149581

File: 1695322613973.jpg ( 63.36 KB , 718x360 , 20230922_011057.jpg )

>>

 No.149582

>>149577
Long after you have kys, scientists will be able to examine your bones and conclude you were a male.

What they won't be able to determine, however, is how much of a faggot you were.
>>

 No.149583

File: 1695322784858.jpg ( 129.64 KB , 1080x1128 , 20230922_011107.jpg )

>>

 No.149584

File: 1695322821119.jpg ( 40.9 KB , 1224x163 , im the one thats marked yo….jpg )

>>149577

You're literally replying to two different people.
>>

 No.149585

>>149582
I don't think there is a real value that encapsulates how much of a faggot troonon is. New forms of mathematics must be built to properly examine the faggotry.
>>

 No.149586

File: 1695322962880.jpg ( 75.69 KB , 680x690 , 20230922_011112.jpg )

>>

 No.149587

File: 1695323055512.mp4 ( 317.07 KB , 528x640 , 7QlQVtpF8770adK5.mp4 )

>>

 No.149588

File: 1695323158987.jpg ( 155.83 KB , 946x2048 , 20230922_010149.jpg )

>>

 No.149589

File: 1695323236739.mp4 ( 1.75 MB , 360x780 , NTDp5lz8seAojT3H.mp4 )

>>

 No.149590

File: 1695323350355.mp4 ( 31.38 MB , 480x876 , PHJMsigWSLhrgDh3.mp4 )

FtM are literal NPCs
>>

 No.149593

File: 1695323733677-0.jpg ( 106.26 KB , 1125x1042 , 20230922_011132.jpg )

File: 1695323733677-1.jpg ( 39.36 KB , 309x405 , 20230922_011135.jpg )

>>

 No.149595

File: 1695323800633.jpg ( 106.17 KB , 1080x1120 , 20230922_011151.jpg )

>>

 No.149596

File: 1695325808402.jpg ( 211.86 KB , 1224x1280 , 20230922_024920.jpg )

>lesbians should let us have sex with them because it boosts our self esteem
>>

 No.149599

File: 1695329736528.jpg ( 47.18 KB , 500x606 , arguing-with-idiotsis-like….jpg )

>>149578
Nope you're wrong and I'm done arguing with a retard.
>>

 No.149602

>>149599
>n-n-no!
Yeah, okay, dumb bitch.
>>

 No.149614

>we’re not obsessed with trans folks I swear we just hate them all the time 24/7, stalk their pages and threaten them but trust me guise we aren’t obsessed with them! we’re not obsessed!
>>

 No.149615

>>149614
Nobody hates transhumanists. It's just funny to see someone have a freakout. Is this your first day on the internet?
>>

 No.149617

>>149615
Freakout in what way exactly, when trans people see you racist bigots make fun of them, troll them and convince them to hang themselves? The same tactics that kiwi farms used on keffals and the same kiwi farms that is responsible for the deaths of at least 3 trans folks? I’m really lost on what you people think is “funny”, because if anything it’s a sadistic and warped sense of humor.
>>

 No.149618

>>149615
>Nobody hates transhumanists.
Hate to break it to you, but most of the autistic screeching about them is unironic. A-Log types, you know?
>>

 No.149621

File: 1695339783458.jpg ( 131.77 KB , 1080x1501 , 20230922_022829.jpg )

>>

 No.149622

File: 1695339854278.jpg ( 177.41 KB , 1242x1726 , 20230922_011622.jpg )

>>

 No.149623

File: 1695339966837.jpg ( 222.49 KB , 524x762 , 20230922_011616.jpg )

>>

 No.149624

File: 1695340031225.jpg ( 84.94 KB , 1080x768 , 20230922_011221.jpg )

>>

 No.149630

File: 1695346326089.jpg ( 91.9 KB , 1080x590 , 20230922_011212.jpg )

>>

 No.149631

File: 1695347674603.mp4 ( 1.03 MB , 460x270 , 9k3RYMDoAft09LOt.mp4 )

>>

 No.149633

>>149623
>>149622
I just saw this account. It has to be a troll. I refuse to believe any of that is by a real person.
>>

 No.149636

>>149631
lol was this all Ai or was it traditionally made I wonder
>>

 No.149639

>>149633
It's hard to tell the difference between a troon and someone satirizing a troon
>>

 No.149640

File: 1695350079058.jpg ( 114.98 KB , 1080x996 , 20230922_012729.jpg )

>>

 No.149654

File: 1695361011077.jpg ( 108.01 KB , 839x1024 , 20230922_011830.jpg )

>>

 No.149659

File: 1695362982200.jpg ( 77.34 KB , 720x930 , 20230922_011903.jpg )

>>

 No.149666

File: 1695387455169.jpg ( 126.52 KB , 525x960 , 20230922_025410.jpg )

>>

 No.149667

>>149666
Holyshit I was gonna bitch at you for spaming troon shit, but, god damn that was one of the funniest reddit stories i've ever read.
>>

 No.149675

File: 1695443936308.jpg ( 212.88 KB , 709x608 , 20230922_012427.jpg )

>>

 No.149677

File: 1695444091291.jpg ( 284.91 KB , 1242x1366 , 20230922_012251.jpg )

>>

 No.149678

File: 1695447564185.jpg ( 102.7 KB , 1080x428 , Screenshot_2023-09-22-21-5….jpg )

Leftypol sisters… I don't feel so good…
>>

 No.149681

File: 1695474930684.mp4 ( 982.92 KB , 410x270 , pPWQfbcVUw5uZk7p.mp4 )

>300 genders
>>

 No.149686

File: 1695482078120.png ( 311.14 KB , 1400x1019 , 1692377289395134.png )

Please sir, I beg you, stop bumping this thread. I'm serious. This is not a joke. If I have to look at OPs picrel any longer I'm literally going to gouge out my eyes. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD.
>>

 No.149687

File: 1695487855369.jpg ( 443.95 KB , 1080x1263 , Screenshot_2023-09-22-21-5….jpg )

>>

 No.149688

File: 1695488246664.jpg ( 141.9 KB , 720x1289 , 20230922_012055.jpg )

>>

 No.149756

File: 1695703732737.jpg ( 58.41 KB , 700x757 , 20230926_114349.jpg )

>>

 No.149773

>>149681
I fucking love AI lol.
>>

 No.149781

>>149617
Lol, this is a perfect example of the professional victimhood trans trade in. You're equating criticism of trans ideology with goading them into suicide. This is the kind of thought terminating rhetoric that makes this thread so necessary.
>>

 No.149786

File: 1695747614360.jpg ( 151.1 KB , 1038x727 , 20230926_234629.jpg )

>>

 No.149787

File: 1695747660800.jpg ( 147.21 KB , 1122x1311 , 20230926_235146.jpg )

>feeling cute today, might kms later
>>

 No.149792

File: 1695753792851.jpg ( 218.56 KB , 1079x1455 , 20230926_235117.jpg )

>>

 No.149798

File: 1695755671848.jpg ( 167.44 KB , 1080x810 , 20230926_235450.jpg )

You chuds probably didn't realize one of these women are trans
>>

 No.149819

>>149798
huh? I thought all of them wear pouches to hide their big dongs
>>

 No.149820

>>149798
also, I hate w*men, their suggestive poses scream at me "Chad only, inkwell!"
>>

 No.149838

File: 1695776920857.jpg ( 249.94 KB , 1080x1422 , 20230926_235855.jpg )

>>149820
Just fuck a transhumanist bro. It's your best shot
>>

 No.149839

>>149838
he's actually talked about doing just that lol.
inb4 nooooo this isn't me! all incels on this 20 user board just type exactly like me
>>

 No.149845

>>149838
But I'm not gay, faggot.

>>149839
>he's actually talked about doing just that lol.
Lies.

Pathetic zigger got so butthurt he resorted to blatant slander lol.

Your Russkia STILL gets BTFOD out of the Black Sea nazoid. SEETHE AND COPE LMAOOOO.
>>

 No.149846

>>149845
Being an incel is more gay than being a homosexual
>>

 No.149847

>>149846
I'm gay, can confirm.
>>

 No.149848

>>149839
It's literally just one cluster B freak.
>>

 No.149915

>>149846
Not if you fuck prostitutes
>>

 No.149916

File: 1695867402386.jpg ( 195.08 KB , 1077x1469 , 20230928_074039.jpg )

>.ogre janny finally goes outside
>>

 No.149918

File: 1695876754691.jpg ( 48.77 KB , 1080x637 , 20230928_090914.jpg )

>>

 No.149983

File: 1696217265445.jpg ( 149.3 KB , 1053x1053 , 20231002_101027.jpg )

>>

 No.149984

File: 1696218178181.jpg ( 64.4 KB , 827x827 , 20231002_104059.jpg )

>>

 No.149985

File: 1696219317049.jpg ( 83.46 KB , 878x878 , 20231002_104125.jpg )

>>

 No.149992

>>149985
>Bottom part
No the argument made is that the trans shooter was justified because "muh bigots made them kill the children".
>>

 No.149993

File: 1696266044935.jpg ( 53.19 KB , 535x508 , 1695120121110.jpg )

>>149756
LMAO is this the same guy as pic rel?
>>

 No.150004

>>

 No.150005

File: 1696295584852-0.jpg ( 78.39 KB , 1080x1440 , 20231003_080430.jpg )

File: 1696295584852-1.jpg ( 172.08 KB , 1740x910 , 20231003_080446.jpg )

>ya, I'm a mentally deranged pedo. But at least I'm chill and not a racist
>>

 No.150006

File: 1696295662196.jpg ( 128.76 KB , 828x1525 , 20231003_080650.jpg )

Grandma misses her grandSON, orgfag
>>

 No.150023

>>150006
this is really sad
>>

 No.150422

they keep banning me for disagreeing with mandating secondary-school education and arguing with sex-obsessed manchildren in the Relationship General threads.
>>

 No.150429

>>149391
This guy assumes that the desert island has infinite resources that wont be ravished.

Also, IDK why people put procreation as a virtue of human existenece.
>>

 No.150430

>>149443
i think thats jocular folklore. Estrogen doesnt make you passive. It makes you irate in large doses. Not unlike testosterone.

Also, aggression ismt a male thing exclusively.
>>

 No.150448

File: 1698573868544.jpg ( 62.79 KB , 601x726 , 20231029_165350.jpg )

>Orgfag troons are stinking up the place again

No, you will never be a women

Unlikely, you will ever be a real man either

Yes, your sexual fetish is a symptom of the decadent of capitalism imperialism

Yes, you are mentally ill

No, your identity has nothing to do with leftist politics

Yes, there is a trans genocide happening, but you do it to yourself by mutilating yourself to the point where any sane person steers clear of you, you you will live a pathetic miserable life free from affection

Yes, after you rope yourself, your parents will continue using the name they gave you
>>

 No.150465

File: 1698601660766.jpg ( 72.72 KB , 644x831 , 20231029_165449.jpg )

There is hope for .ogres
>>

 No.150475

File: 1698690007006.jpg ( 27.17 KB , 1080x556 , 20231031_011702.jpg )

>>

 No.150620

File: 1699166539499.jpg ( 67 KB , 1080x1003 , 20231105_134055.jpg )

>>

 No.150624

File: 1699176522765.jpg ( 427.94 KB , 1080x1209 , Screenshot_2023-11-05-16-2….jpg )

>mayor copeland
>>

 No.151069

File: 1701107927065.jpg ( 120.24 KB , 605x1024 , 1701102933075766m.jpg )

>>

 No.151070

>>150465

Commit you now suicide.
>>

 No.151096

>>150658
Some one should just take this outback and put a bullet in its head
>>

 No.151111

File: 1701359462927.jpg ( 50.04 KB , 1080x688 , 20231130_225021.jpg )

>>

 No.151144

File: 1701540005820.jpg ( 168.52 KB , 1080x580 , Screenshot_2023-12-03-00-5….jpg )

You chuds are just jealous

Transwomen are valid, successful, and loaded
>>

 No.151145

>>151144
I know this is a joke but this is how troony leftoids actually think. Much like incels, race obsession, and all idpol, it's class last and autism first.
>>

 No.151157

>>151145
welcome to postboomer politics.
Its mostly momm/daddy issues and unresolved teenage sexual angst.

Imageboards are just places where midwit "antinormies" play out their delusion of being some sage just because they lack the exuberance of their age-peers.
>>

 No.151158

>>149406
If youre that butthurt about ypur son being a "circus freak" when hes caring for you while dying from cancer, you may as well die alone.

The son is an adult, not a little kid.
>>

 No.151167

>>151158
That's exactly what he chose to do.

Why are you so upset?
Orgfag detected
>>

 No.151169

File: 1701635324080.jpg ( 65.83 KB , 400x400 , 1699741693340195.jpg )

>>151167
This uygha literally has no life.
Bro go outside.
>>

 No.151184

File: 1701702793066.jpg ( 28.85 KB , 563x768 , 20231204_221248.jpg )

>>

 No.151185

>>151184
That's so fucking ridiculous it's so god damn funny.
>>

 No.151238

File: 1702014050694.png ( 21.5 KB , 676x1021 , 1702014020401.png )

bump for new hon posting around here
>>

 No.151239

File: 1702020784243.jpg ( 119.23 KB , 782x1024 , 20231208_142608.jpg )

>>

 No.151244

File: 1702056202785.mp4 ( 10.24 MB , 710x960 , mprm1ZM9W1TM4mMR.mp4 )

>Kys chuds
Does this beautiful human seem like they have a mental illness?
>>

 No.151275

File: 1702235429700.jpg ( 104.98 KB , 1080x425 , Screenshot_2023-12-11-01-2….jpg )

>>

 No.151310

>>149379
>women
YWNBAW
>>

 No.151311

All women are troons until proven otherwise.
>>

 No.151315

Infinite dilation. You sit on the toilet to dilate, but you begin to spray blood uncontrollably. After ten spurts you start to worry. Your axe wound is sticky and it reeks of pus, congealed blood and saline. You desperately shove a wad of toilet paper into your surgery site, but that only makes your prostate hurt. The bleeding accelerates. It’s been three minutes. You can’t stop bleeding. Your bathroom floor is covered in a thin layer of dilation fluid. You try to bleed into the shower drain but it builds up too fast. You try the toilet. The blood and pus is too thick to be flushed. You lock the bathroom door to prevent the blood from escaping. The air grows hot and humid from the pus. The dilation accelerates. You slip and fall in your own sex toys. The blood is now six inches deep, almost as long as your vaginal dilator. Sprawled on your back, you begin to bleed all over the ceiling. Globs of sticky yellow pus and blood begin to fall like raindrops, giving you a facial with your own fluids. The bleeding accelerates. You struggle to stand as the force of the blood begins to propel you backwards as if you were on a bukkake themed slip-and-slide. Still on your knees, the blood is now at chin height. To avoid drowning you open the bathroom door. The deluge of blood and pus reminds you of the Great Molasses Flood of 1919, only with blood instead of molasses. The bleeding accelerates. It’s been two hours. Your mother and father scream in terror as their bodies are engulfed by the blood-red sludge. Your parents goes under, with viscous bubbles and muffled cries rising from the goop. You plead to God to end your suffering. The bleeding accelerates. You squeeze your neo-vagina to stop the bleeding, but it begins to leak out of your asshole instead. You let go. The force of the bleeding tears your stinkditch open, leaving only a gaping hole in your crotch that spews pus and blood. Your body picks up speed as it slides backwards along the blood. You smash through the wall, hurtling into the sky at thirty miles an hour. From a bird’s eye view you see your house is completely red. Your neighbor calls the cops. The bleeding accelerates. As you continue to ascend, you spot police cars racing towards your house. The cops pull out their guns and take aim, but stray loads of blood hit them in the eyes, blinding them. The bleeding accelerates. You are now at an altitude of 1000 feet. The SWAT team arrives. Military helicopters circle you. Hundreds of bullets pierce your body at once, yet you stay conscious. Your fauxgina has now grown into a substitute brain. The bleeding accelerates. It has been two days. With your body now destroyed, the blood begins to spray in all directions. You break the sound barrier. The government deploys fighter jets to chase you down, but the impact of your blood sends one plane crashing to the ground. The government decides to let you leave the earth. You feel your frankenpussy start to burn up as you reach the edges of the atmosphere. You narrowly miss the ISS, giving it a new red paint job as you fly past. Physicists struggle to calculate your erratic trajectory. The bleeding accelerates. The blood begins to gravitate towards itself, forming a comet trail of pus and bodily fluids. You are stuck in space forever, stripped of your body and senses, forced to endure an eternity of bleeding. Eventually, you stop thinking.
>>

 No.151317

>>151315
Sparkling dazzling gem that killed the metaverse
>>

 No.151333

File: 1703163031557.png ( 1.14 MB , 976x642 , 19725 - SoyBooru.png )

obsessed
>>

 No.151372

Y'all mother fuckers are nothing but /pol/ lite with how obsessed you are also british.
>>

 No.151373

File: 1703806783987.png ( 978.23 KB , 600x900 , orty.png )

>>151372
>Y'all
>>

 No.151374

File: 1703807323962.jpg ( 52.99 KB , 400x399 , 0f3334579eb4b6f6fc2fc2405c….jpg )

>>151373
Ya mad that I use the vernacular of the Southern US where I was born. But still all of ya are British change my mind
>>

 No.151375

File: 1703816599614.png ( 463.58 KB , 409x444 , gvft77f6t7g6f9g87jh986g7f6….png )

>>151374
Yankees want everyone to be boring and eat cottage cheese right out of the plastic container like them.
>>

 No.151379

File: 1703823897231.jpg ( 270.4 KB , 960x1280 , 1703823845344.jpg )

>>151374
shay, if I ever see you in real life I will kill you
>>

 No.151382

File: 1703850592786.jpg ( 48.91 KB , 1024x576 , 1c3214e6bdfecfde0b73a33efe….jpg )

>>151379
Not shay, but, do want to fuck her boi puss.

Why does this flag trigger people so hard?
>>

 No.151383

>>151382
Because it represents slavery.
>>

 No.151384

>>151383
Says who? You realize this is not the flag that people rode into battle with the confederacy with right? Even if it shares nearly all similarities with the original things change and context changes.

Most people in the south don't view this with racist lenses. Cope and seethe libshit.
>>

 No.151385

>>151384
>Most people in the south don't view this with racist lenses.
Interesting assertion, got a source? I'd be especially interested in what black Southerners think about it. Considering the flag was mostly resurrected as a symbol of white authority after the defeat of Reconstruction.
>>

 No.151388

File: 1703904515767.jpg ( 146.12 KB , 2000x2000 , nerd-face-emoji-clever-emo….jpg )

>>151385
>ACHUALLY YOU NEED A CITATION FOR YOUR OPINION

I grew up in the south, fag. I grew up in the trailer park and hung out in the hood every day. I assure you no normie black, or white, actually gives a fuck. Only the biggest idpozzed retards who make the left look like shit care.

As I said, things change, meanings change all the times for all kinds of things and most people no
longer hold that opinion.
This is seen all through out popular culture since like the 60's. You're just in plain out denial.
>>

 No.151389

>>151388
So… no source?
>>

 No.151390

>>151385
>Interesting assertion, got a source? I'd be especially interested in what black Southe-
have sex
>>

 No.151394

>>151389
You can't source opinions retard.
I could do the exact same for you in the opposite. It's not scientific.

HAve sex.
>>

 No.151395

>>151394
>You can't source opinions retard.
lolwut?

It's called polling, imbecile.
>>

 No.151400

>>151395
Go to college for statistics retard. Statistics are fucked.
Furthermore again, I said it was my personal experience you chimp. You go poll people and see what they think?
You're basically saying "Oh well you don't have access to statistical analytics well I guess you're racist"

Fucking kill yourself troon.
>>

 No.152005

>>151395
transhumanist

Unique IPs: 68

[Return][Catalog][Top][Home][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ overboard / sfw / alt / cytube] [ leftypol / b / WRK / hobby / tech / edu / ga / ent / 777 / posad / i / a / R9K / dead ] [ meta ]
ReturnCatalogTopBottomHome